Do you use a wiki or a knowledge management tool where you store all important information for you employees about processes, tools, etc.? Below you can find an example of how a wiki page for Back could look like.
Back at <Your Company>
What is Back?
Back is a ticketing tool for the Slack generation designed for HR, Finance, Legal, Office IT/ Management teams, helping us to collaborate across teams and to resolve service requests in a transparent, reliable and efficient way.
Why do we use Back?
Back allows you to send your questions and requests to <Your teams using Back> without leaving 💬 Slack or ✉️ e-mail - pretty cool, right :-).
No more “I have a question, but don’t know who to ask or which team to contact” or "I submitted a request, but don’t know where it stands and don’t know who is actually taking care of it."
What types of requests can I submit?
Any <Your teams using Back> related requests such as:
- I need new hardware or access to a software...
- The printer is broken, the wifi is down, the meeting room isn’t equipped...
- I have questions regarding my payslip, vacation days, sick notes, employment agreement....
- We need to order coffee, water the plants, buy a new desk...
How do I submit a request?
You can submit a new request through Slack or e-mail.
Send a direct message to @Back or mention @Back in
#<channel with Back> , e.g. “@Back Where can I find my payslips?”
More information about using Back through Slack can be found here.
Send an e-mail to any of the following email groups and it will be automatically turned into a request:
- <Your team>: <Your team e-mail>
- HR: [email protected]
- Office Management: [email protected]
- Office IT: [email protected]
- Legal: [email protected]
If you have any questions about Back, you can learn more about it in the FAQ.