In your day to day work you can come across questions and requests that can be easily resolved with pre-defined answers.
Back allows you to save such answers upfront and then make use of them when resolving requests, both automatically and manually.
There are currently two distinct ways to create answers. Doing so from the knowledge overview is useful when you already know what content to create, or you have an external source to link to.
Saving answers from the request detail is, on the other hand, useful when you want to save information from a specific request, making it available to other experts as well.
Creating answers from knowledge overview
- Navigate to Knowledge section in the sidebar
- Click on + Add answer
- Provide easy to understand title and enough content to fully cover the topic in question
- Add answer 💪 and you're done
Creating answers from request detail
You can easily turn any reply sent to the employee into an answer.
- Find the reply that you want to save
- Click on ⋯ next to it and select Add as repetitive answers
- We'll automatically pre-fill the content with the text in your reply to make things easier
- Edit the content and add a nice, descriptive title